Friday, June 19, 2009

Ritu my college friend

Hi Friends My name is Nilima, I am 30 years old single girl living in Kolkata. Now I am happily married with Rupak and working in reputed company. It began five years ago when I joined university for MTech after my Engineering (Electronics). Here I made a friend whose name was Ritu. She was very much into sex literature and X-rated movies. She had a big collection of sex material in her room. As I belong to a religious family, I tried to avoid watching or reading sex material. One day I went to her house. At that time she was not home. Her mother asked me to wait for her and I entered her room. Her room was pretty big and even had a CD player and TV. As I wanted to pass time, I started checking her drawers; here I found a movie whose name was "JAWANI KE SAPNAY".I immediately knew that it was a triple because I had heard girls discussing it. I thought of putting it back, but something overcame me and I put it my purse and left her room, and making an excuse to her mother, came out of her house. I knew that I have done a bad deed but I desperately wanted to watch that film. After that I started waiting for a chance to be alone at house so that I could watch the film. Finally the day came, and with strange feelings I put the film in the CD player, and the movie played. What I saw on the screen was beyond my expectations. Here an Indian B grade actress was being fucked by three men. One was fucking her pussy the other was banging her ass hole and the third Guy had his cock in her mouth, which she was sucking like A lollypop. She was making loud noises like a bitch, the whole scene made me wet, and I unknowingly had put my hands in my pussy and was busy rubbing it. I was experiencing pleasures I had never imagined. I hurriedly removed my clothes and started enjoying the film I was rubbing my pussy harder and harder. Suddenly I felt a fire in my pussy and I kind of blanked out. I had cumed for the first time. I watched the complete movie and took a little lesson on sex terminologies. Now the fire was lit inside me. I called Ritu that night and told her everything; she enjoyed my story and also gave me some sex novels and Magazines. All night I stayed awake and masturbated while watching sex photos in the magazines, now this had become a routine. All day I would just day dream about fucking and sucking. I wanted to be the heroine of these movies. I just couldn't take the mental pressure any more and one day told Ritu that I want to be fucked by a guy or other wise I would die. Upon my saying this she smiled and told me to come to her house next Sunday at 8:00pm. GOD knows how I spent that week and reached her home at the specified. Time and nervously rang the bell. To my amazement a girl whom I had never seen opened the door, she was wearing an outfit that hardly covered her sexy body, she was drunk and asked me in the least respectful way "KIA TU HE RITU KI DOST JO CHUDNA CHAATI HAI, RANDI AAJAA UNDER" and I came inside. Here I saw another two women, one was Ritu who was wearing very revealing lingerie, and high heels .she was in arms of a very good looking guy. Other was Kalpana, my class mate. She was nude and was busy watching some triple x movie on a big screen TV. Ritu saw me and said "NILIMA, WELCOME TO THE SEX CLUB, AAJ RAAAT TUMHE ITNA MAZA MILHAY GA KE YAAD RAKHO GI" the whole room was filled with smell of whisky and cigarettes. Suddenly the door bell rang and two guys came in. they were strong hunks. They went to Ritu and Kalpana and kissed them. The girl who had opened the door for me also joined, her name was Kobita. Now there were 4 girls and three guys in the room. I was getting afraid and wanted to run away from there but before I could do any thing, Kobita said "NILIMA KAPRAY UTARO" and came close to me. The others had made a ring around us and were playing with each other while watching us. She got hold of me and French kissed me, I had seen some lesbian scenes and decided to enjoy, so I responded to her kisses and pretty soon we were both naked and were licking each other bodies, she put me on the carpet and started licking my pussy.i almost died of excitement. Her tongue was like a snake going all the way in and taking me to heavens. My hands were cupping my 35C breasts, Kalpana laughed at me and said "RITU DIDNT I TOLD U SHE IS A BITCH" Her abusing me aroused me more. After some licking Kobita got up and saying "NILIMA, AAB TUM MERI PHUDI KO CHATO ZOR SE CHATNA" . I was waiting for this and at once put my whole mouth in her pussy. Her pussy smelt very fine and it tasted very good too. She was leaking nectars which I was drinking with lust. Very one else were busy fucking each other and we both were the only lesbo duo there. Kalpana was being anally fucked by one guy. After that we sucked each other in 69 positions. Both of us cum at once and I think my screams would have been in the next street too. I was totally spent, too tired to stand. We lay in each other arms for a while and saw Ritu getting fucked by the guys. Soon both guys came and Ritu and Kalpana took their cum in their mouths. Ritu told me that next time you will be fucked so get ready for it, and asked me to leave as the new member cannot get fucked by a man on her First day in their exclusive sex club.

No comments:

Post a Comment