Friday, June 19, 2009

Bhabhi in Delhi

Hi! I am Amit from Delhi. You are all familiar with me now as you havealready read my stories in this site. I do remember the date. The datewas 23rd August 2002. I was just checking my mails in my mail box Ifound one mail with the subjet "Please help me" it was a small mailwith very small description but the sender was a lady with age 29. Shewas a married lady and want some intractions with me. So the actualstory begins from this point onwards. As you all know that I havereplied all the mails which comes to my mail box so after one day Ireplied her mail with some details of mine and asked her details andwhat she wants? As usual the exchange of mails and things like thisand that we also exchanged our views and we also exchanged ourmessanger id and chatted a lot on the net. During this time none of ushas thought of any further intractions on phone or a personal meeting.As the things are going very smooth and we just exchanging mails, maybe 7 to 10 mails in a week. Now the real story strats from 14th ofseptember. So I will describe the story in my Hinglish (That isEnglish + Hindi) style so every one can enjoy it. . Now no more eatheruthar ki baat I will start my story.
we were chatting and she told me that she wants my phone number ? Shewants to talk with me ? First of all let me give you the details ofthis lday. Her name is Sandhya Agarwal. She is 29 with one child of 5years. Her husband Mr. Agarwal is a business man. They have someTextile Machinary Manufacturing Factory in Suart. She is comming froma very rich background and she looks very young also. Her figure is28-26-30 that I came to know later on. But in short she is a goodlooking lady with good looks and a very sweet smile. As she hasinternet connection at her place so for us communication was not aproblem at all. And from the same city then its not a problem at all.So on 14th she asked me my number and I got shoked. I have lots ofthings in my mind ? why she wants my number ? Is anything wrong withme ? or why she wants my telephone number ? I was a bit confused andwas not ready to give but she insteded a lot then I gave my mobilenumber to her. She told me that she will ring in the afternoontomorrow. As per her commitment she rang me next day in the afternoon.She told me that she is quiet impressed with me and wants to meet me.
I told her that this is not simple thing as you are already marriedwith kid and as we are from the same city any one can see us. As herhusband was a well known business man in Delhi anyone can recogniseus. So intially I refused her demand. But after two three talks shetold me that her husband is going out of INDIA for some Trade seminarand only return after 10 days so during this time we can meet at herplace only. She also told me that her husband will be going on 18thMay and 19th May is a Sunday so we can meet on Sunday afternoon. So asper the talk I was ready for the Sunday. The biggest day of my life.As usual I wore a denim pant and white shirt. She had given me thetime also she told me that come between 1:30 to 2:30. So at 1:45 I wasat her house. Her house is a big bunglow in GK with a big lawn and onevery good imported card parked in a parking.
I was at the door. I push the door bell. after about a minute a ladycame and opened the door. I was very mcuh surprised to see her. Shewas very good looking lady with perfect figure. She was in light bluecolour sari with matching sleev e less blouse. She was toooo much. Isaid hello to her and introduced my self and we had a handshake witheach other. Her hands are very soft and skin was like realmakkhan(butter). I was a bit confused and tensed. She told me to sitin her drawing room and relaxed. As she had some work to do she toldme watch TV and told me to sit there she will be back in 15 mins. That15 mins was the longest 15 mins on my life. I cannot watch TV also.
I was just going through some magazines. After 20 mins she came. Theroutine conversation started and we chatted for around one hour. thetopics from sports to politics and film to cartoons. My life to herlife and my business to her husband's business. After that I told herthat I want to go as I have some work to do. Then she told me that"You know, Why I want a friendship with you ?" Then she told me thatshe will give me a details mail as she will not in a position to tellsome things, which can be written very well. So as per the talk withher she mailed me after two days with some 200 lines of details. I amnot going to describe the entire thing here but the central idea ofthe mail was that "She has a fantasy that she wants to make sex with aperson who is younger to her and as her husband is very conservativein sex she wants to enjoy oral and anal sex with someone." As per themail my confusion was gone and I am in the seventh heaven. To be veryfrank enough with you I have also a fantasy of ****ing a married ladyand if the lady is older than me that nothing like it. So in short itsa treat for me. So without putting any efforts I can fulfill myfantasy. So we have decided to meet on next Friday at her place onsame time.
On Friday I went to her house. As usual she was in plain light greencolour sari with matching blouse. She was looking great. I asked herabout her son she told me that he had gone to her friend's place andhe will be returing at 7:00 PM. I thought what a planning. I was verymuch desperate t o touch and feel her but I thought that let her makethe fisrt move. So after chatting for some time we went to herbedroom. It was a big bedroom with king size round bed in the center.
I had never seen such a fantastic bedroom in my life. Not even in themovies also. Now we are sitting on the computer table and surfing thenet. Then we started surfing some hot xxx sites. I was hot and fromher face I can judge that she was also hot. But we are just waitingfor the first move. And both of us are making no moves even she isalso waiting for my move and I was also waiting for her move. Afterabout 15 mins. I was out of control and I put my hand on her hand andcrush it. She had already closed her eyes and just waiting for my nextmove. I was very much hot at that time. So I put my lips on her lipsand kissing like anything. She was also hot and responded my kiss verywell. I as kissing her entire face starting from forehead to lips andthe parts of her neck also. she was becoming more and more hot withmaking good moans. Now I have started giving her french kiss. ourtongue are inside each other's mouth. We are making good use of thiskiss. We are passonatly kissing each other. My hands are moving allaround her body and her hand is also busy exploring my body. My handwent to her private part. I was amazed to touch that part as on thesaree it self its wet. So you can imagin that how hot she is that herlove jucies are comming from her cunt to the saree by crossing threelayers of cloths. So I was in a plan for oral but after the touch ofher cunt I had changed my plan and I decided to **** her first then dothe rest afterwords. so main ne Purnima ko apni baho main le liya.
Main ne dhire dhire uske kapde utarne shuru kardiya. usne light greencolour ki sari pahan rakhi thi aur uske matching blouse pahan rakhithi who akdam pari jaisi lag rahi thi. main ne pahle uski sari nikaldi aur uske baad uske blouse ke sab hook nikal diya phir usne apnepaticoat ka nad da loose kar ke usko bhi floor pe dal diya. Ab wohmare samne peach colour ki lacy fancy bra & panty main thi. phir usnemare bhi kapde nikal diye our muze akdam nude kar diya.
Main ne bhi uske bra ke uper se hi uske boobs ko sahala diya aur apnahaath uski panty main daal diya. woh ek dam gili ho chuki thi main nejyada der karni munasib nahi samza aur suko bed par dal diya aur uskipanty nikal di aur uske bra ka hook khol diya. mare samne maridreamgirl ak dam nangi padi thi main ne apne penis ko apne haath mainliya aur uski do no tango ke bich me ja kar beth gaya. Main ne apnepenis ko uske choot pe thodi der tak ragda aur uske baad main ne apnitip ko uske hole main daal diya. She was very hot and moaning inpleasure with some words which I had never expected that a housewifeof such caratory can speak this kind of words. she was moaning withpleasure & same time enjoying the ****ing session. Now I was ****i ngher hard. who jor se chilla rahi thi "Chodo muze aur zor se chodo aajtak is tarah muze pati ne nahi choda, chod phad dalo mari choot koapna pura penis mare ander dal do. meri choot ka bharta bana dalo.
muze maa bana do. zore se karo ruko mat aur zorse aur zore se. tumpure muze me samajo aaj jo ho na ho hojay is choot ko phad ke uskabharta bana do ahhh eeee bahut maza aaa raha hai kya chod te ho tumtuz pe main apni puri zindagi luta dungi hai ů kya mazza aa raha haiaaj pahli bar kisi asli mard ke sath pala pada hai !! main bhi kitnipagal hu ke mare itne nazdik itna power full penis pada hai aur mainne aaj tak usko dekha bhi nahi hiieeee bahut mazza aaa rahhhhhhhahaiiiiiiiiii". main bhi apne piston jor jor se andar bhar kar raha thamain bhi satve asman pe tha muze bhi kuch samaj nahi aa raha tha mainbus apni masti main hi mast tha. Phir main ne ek bar apna penis puranikal diya or ek hi zatke main andar dal diya who ekdam se chilla udhiaur akdam se mare sath lipat gayi uska pahela climax aa chuka that permuze abhi koi jaldi nahi thi main aaram se apne penis mashay ko andarbhar andar bahar kar raha tha. ab main ne apni position badli aur mainne usko dogi style main kar ke uske uper puri tarah se chha gaya. mainne apni ek ungli ko uski gand main daal di aur apne land ko full speedmain zor zor se dhakke lagane laga. woh apne aap ko sambhal nahi parahi thi woh zor zor se chilla rahi thi aur nagi nagi aur thirdcategory ki language use kar ra hi thi "chodo arre raja aaj apni israni ko maa bana do is choot ki to chatni bana dalo is me apna purapani nikal do muze maa bana dalo is choot ne to muze itna pareshan karrakha tha ki aaj is kambhakt ki pyas buzi hai main tumhara sukriyakaise ada kar sati hu tum batao aaj tune muze jo sukh diya hai uskomain puri zindagi bhar yaad rakhigi tum hi mare asli husband ho bus abmuzse raha nahi ja ra ha hai tum muzme aa jao apna pani nikal ke apneland ko is choot main nahala dalo aaaaa eeeee kay kar rahe ho main marjaungi it na mat karo muze tumhari aadat ho gayegi bus karo mare rajabus ab muze main it ni si bhi takat nahi hai ki main tumhara sath desaku please ů. aaaaaůůůbahut mmmmazzza aaaa raha hai" main uske boobsko masal rahatha main bhi apni manzil ke akdam nazdik tha mera bhipani nikal ne wala tha main ne apni puri shakti lagakar uske chootmain apna garam garm gel chod diya who to akdam beosh si ho gayi mainbhi uske uper so gaya. it was a long sesstion of aruond 30 to 35minutes. after complition of the work I got up.
main ne dekha ki uske choot puri tarah se phool gayi thi uske boobsekdam lal lal ho gaye the who khadi bhi nahi ho sakti thi main ne uskokhada kiya aur uske balo main haath dalkar uske hotho pe ek firstclass kiss de diya. She was quiet happy and she had enjoyed the gameof classic ****ing with me. Now we know that we don't have much time Iwent to the washroom to wash myself & she went to the toilet makingherself ready for the next round.
So after completion of the first **** session with purnima. She wentto kitchen and bring two glasses of cold milk with choclate and somefruits. She was just in a transpserant nighty whthout single piece ofcloth inside it. She was looking very sweet and you can seesatisfaction in eyes and her face has a new look she looks more sexythen before. After finishing my cold milk my penis are makingmovements once again. So this time I have decided to take her oralsession so I went to kitchen and bring asked her about the bottle ofhoney or chess spread. she said had honey bottle but its too old sosorry for that but I think we can try with chesse spread. So I came tobedroom with box of cheese spread in my hand. she is also very excitedfor this game as this is her fantasy and she want to fulfill as soonas possib le. She sit on the bed with pillow under her croch and Ispread lot hot cheese spread on her cunt and upper parts of cunt withsome on her boobs also. she was very excited her nipples are big andhard like any thing now I have started liking her parts one by one.
Starting form her boob and then her naval point and then the real partor her body that is her cunt. Her cunt is wet now with lots of juciescoming from it and mixed it with the cheese spread the view is realcool and making me very hot. Now I was liking her cunt with my tongue.she was in heaven and liked it very much her cunt lips are big and hercilt is very red with lots of jucies comming from her cunt. She wasmoaning with pleasure and telling some abuse words like "Chato chatois choot ko chato mare pati ne kabhi bhi is choot ko nahi chata. tubara nasibwala hai ki tuze mari choot chatne ko milrahi hai ye chootchatne ke babat main ekdam virgin hai is choot ko aur chato is ka paninikalo ruko mat karte raho haaaa bara maza aa ra ha hai main ek damswarg ka sukh le rahi hu ho god suck me you aunty ****er lick it lickit.!!!! bahut maza aa raha hai main ekdam hava main hu muze baho yemari choot kha jayega mera pani nikalne wala hai main control mainnahi hu muze is ladke se bchaoo main chuntne wali hu" after fiveminutes she receives her first organizm and enjoyed it very mcuh. ThenI took some cream (nivya) in my hand and applied it on her virgin asshole. she was making ahh and told me please do it gently. and then I****ed her ass hole for about 10 to 15 minutes now she is my fan andwe had another mettings also with in the same week. I love the way shehad given me the sex pleasure.
After that day we have three sessions in the same psssion. But as perother ladies she likes my way of doing oral to her the most so inother two sessions we have more oral then the real ****i ng. As in myearly stories I told you that I love licking & oral sex. On our secondencounter I licked her for around 1 hours in this time she came aroundfour to five times & being a good ****er I ****ed her that day foraround two more rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment