Friday, June 19, 2009

Neelam a House Wife

Hi my name is Rajeev.I am from NOIDA When I was doing my graduationin Ghaziabad.I was staying in a rent house. The rent house having twoportions in that one couple were staying in one portion and I wasalone staying in the other portion. The couple having no children forthe past 5 years. The Husband is an employee he used to go to officein the morning and comes in the night only. She was a housewife atthe age of around 30, pretty and good looking. She was very amicableand we became close soon. We used discuss several things includinglove . In the discussions, I could notice that she have been notsatisfied with her hubby. Afterwards we both mastered what we want,but no body was open out. I usually visit her house we used sharesome food items.
One day I entered into her house she was weeping. I could notice thatthere might be some quarrel between them. I asked that what washappened, but she did say any thing. I sat near to her and askedagain. After some time she told that her hubby having relation withsome other women. She said there was an argument between them whileshe was asking about that matter. I took her hand into my hand andexpressed my sympathy towards her by holding her hand. I have notspoken any word there. Later she bent her head on my shoulders. Ikept my hand on her head. We spent some time with out any word by myfingers were playing with her hair. I moved my hand on her shouldersthere after on her waist. There was no response from her against myactions. I got courage and moved my hand on her boobs. She didn'toppose my movements. I pressed her boobs for some time. It was firsttime I touched breast. It was very smooth. I felt big pleasure. Afterthat I laid down on the bed while she was sitting on the bed. Shestood up and closed the door and laid on the same bed. First I justhold my hand on her breast and pressed the boobs. Then pulled her onme, hugged emotionally and kissed all over her face. Had a frenchkiss for some time while she was on me only. Simultaneously I removedher jacket bra. The milk pots were came out completely. She got verybig boobs. I was watching her boobs admiringly. I could not turn myeyes from her breast. I turned myself up, rubbed on one boob with myhand at the same I sucked another boob. She was moaning likeanything. She kept her hand on my head and pressed towards her. Isucked her boobs one after another for some time, there after movedto top and had mouth kiss. Kissed all over her face, neck andshoulders. Then sucked her under arms. Came down to her belly. Kissedand sucked all over belly for some time.
Then I have gone down to her toe, started kissing from there. Kisseson feet, legs at the same time I moved her saree with petty coat up.She got beauty on every inch of her body. Finally I reached the lovehole. It was wet with cum. She widened her legs. I took place inbetween them. I touched the pussy with my index finger. Tasted thecum. The taste was some thing different and I like it. I widened thevertical lips and inserted my index finger inside while she wasmoaning. I felt some hot touch. I moved my finger up and down andtasted it again. I did the same thrice. Then she asked me to do itwith my tongue. I widened the vertical lips, inserted my tongue andstarted sucking her pussy and inebriated her honey. Oh... It was agreat experience. I was really enjoyed allot in sucking her pussy.After some time by her advice I was inserted two of my fingers insideof her vagina and sucked her clitoris, at the same time I was movingmy fingers up and down. Oh... At that time she was moaning like anything and pushed my head towards her pussy . She was really enjoyedmy actions. After 20 mins some more cum pulled out from her pussy.She could not stop her self and requested me to stop it. I removedall of my clothes . She hold my dick and moved her hand on it. Thenshe put in to her mouth and started sucking it. After some time sherequested me for the final action. I her rest of her clothes fromher. I took place in between her legs and widened it. I inserted myhot cock slowly into her pussy and laid on her. I started jerks atthe same time kissing on her face. She hugged me with both hands andlegs. After some time I was filled her pussy with my cum.. Aftertaking rest for some time in her loving touch, I came out. We bothhad a bath separately. Took lunch in her home and were ready for thesecond round of sex game. I prefer secrecy in the relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment