Friday, June 19, 2009

Kaam Wali Ka Lamba Din Part 1

She was a saucy petite nymph like woman, about five feet tall with small but shapely feet and hands. When she would come to settle my room in the morning, I would often realise as I awoke slowly that I would have a slight hard on. Often, I would just roll over to hide it. But one day I decided to take the bull by the horns. I got up a little earlier than usual and sat at my PC in a pair of red satin shorts. As she came into the room, I felt my cock lengthening, especially as she bent her slight frame down to sweep the floor. She then came to my desk to dust it. I leant back to allow her to do it, and my cock thickened and stood to attention. At first she pretended not to notice, But as she leant over me, her arm brushed against it as she dusted the keyboard. She blushed and continued. I decided to speak.
“Do minute kaam chor kay beth jao”…I motioned to the bed“Tumhari kia umer hai?”“Sahab jee, mein baees saal key hoon gey… sahi tarah patta nahin.”
“Acha, aur tumhara shohar?...woh to tum say umer may kafi ziada lagta hai.”
“Jee, woh hain mujh say barray”
“Haha, woh to tumhara baap lagta hai, sahi batao zaida, aap dono khush ho?”
She blushed, looked down, smiled and said: “Haan, khush to hain- jo hamari kismet mai hai, who hai.”
“Woh app kay khaandaan ka he hai? Kahin aap ka cousin shousin to nahin hai?”
“Jee, who to hai- aap ko kaisay pata laga?”
“Mein nay doctari bhi thora parha hai… khandani shaadian may kuch maslay peda ho jatay hain, kudrati.. aur tumhari shakal pay likha hai, kay who tumhay sahi khush nahin rakhta”
She Blushed again and looked down, nodding. I could only see the glint of a ring in one nostril, I imagined how nice it would look bobbing up and down my juicy cock.
“Mujhay bhai samajh kay bata dia karna, kabhi aap ko kissey cheez key agar zuroorat ho”
“Jee sahab, meharbani” She said, looking up and smiling coyly, then averted her gaze to my crotch and said “ Aap ko bhi kabhi help chaiyeh ho to bata daina”
“Haan, mein batounga- tum both sunder aurat ho- tumhay patta to ho ga”She blushed once again. “Tumharah shohar barra khush kismet hai- tum say to both ziada!”
The ground work had been layed- I just neded to wait for a convenient time- and it came one morning when my parents left for the beach.
I awoke in the morning and she was standing before me with a steaming cup of tea.
We greeted each other and I asked her how come she had brought me tea:
“Woh aap kay ghar walay chalay gaye hain- to mein nay aap kay liay chai banaya.”“Meherbani- aap nay bhi chai pia hai?”
“Jee sahab, meherbani”
“Aur aap kay shohar?”
“Nahin sahab” She said with a glin in her eye and a saucy smile “Un key tabiat aaj kharab hai… woh aye nahin”
“Oh hoo, afsos key baat hai- tumhay aaj sarah kaam khud karna hoga- chullo, aadha kaam chor daina- main kissey aour say karwa doon ga.”
“Meherbani shahab, aap chai peeyain, may kam shurro kartey hoon.”
She left, and I quiclky downed my tea, brushed my teeth and washed up and located her cleaning my parents room.
I went up close behind her and pressed my crotch against her ass. She moaned and quiverred, melting into my arms as my lips brushed her slender neck. My hands cupped her breasts as she turned her head and our lips met for the first time. She turned arround and threw her arms around my neck. My hand went to her butt cheeks and massaged them, as she kissed me like she had never known the pleasure before. I felt through her sheer shalwar that she was naked underneath. I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up as I stood, her legs wrapped around my waist, her hot petite ass rubbing against my cock. my cock pulsated in the hot folds of her shalwar, and I knew she was getting wetter by the second as the satiny material of her shalwar became slippery against her skin near her thigs and crotch. I eventuall turned around and placed her on the bed, her thighs still gripping tightly to my sides, she pulled me down with her. I pulled back and began to pull ker kameez off. She had a beautiful pair of perky tits, warm and brown with large pointed nipples. I just gazed at them spell bound, as she looked at me from the pillow, her hair coming undone and fanning out behind her head.
“Tumhay koi andaaza nahin hai zaida, tum kitney khoobsurat ho” I knealt on the bed between her legs and grabbed her cute little feet, placed one on my crotch and sucked the toes of the other. She began kneading my cock with her foot. I eventually pulled down my shorts to reveal my flaming honey coloured cock. I placed the sole of her foot next to it, and my cock was easily longer than her foot and almost as thick.
She sudenly looked very worried… I smiled at her and asked her what was the matter..
“Itna barrah to mein nay kabhi nahin dekha, yeh to ander bhi nahin jai ga- ****tar phar do gay!”
I smiled and bent down to kiss her, my cock rubbing on her bare belly. I leant furher in to suck those perky breasts. She sqealed and grabbed me around the waist again with her legs and pulled me on top oh her. I could feel the slimy sensation of her hot wet pussy under her shalwar. Our frenzy of kissing, biting and sucking grew stronger. I kept pushing my cock againt her wet crotch and shalwar. Suddenly, the satin shalwar wet with juice seemed to tear. I suddenly found my cock slipping into her hot and wet depths. Her eyes bulged at once and she let out a shreik. I didn’t mean to **** her without a condom, but once I was in, there was no stopping me.
She cried and tensed up, breathing hard in my face as I pulled my cock slowly out of her.
“ruk jaon kia- tumhay ahista ahista khol doon?”
“Nahin, nahi” she said, suddenly exerting a brute strength with her legs and pulled me roughly inside her again.”
She wailed and screamed with tears in her eyes“Aye hai, meri phuddi, tum meri phudi phaar rahay ho--- oh, meri choot phat rahi hai”
I just grunted and groaned, pulling out and in, long long strokes of my fat cock- I couldn’t hera her any more.
“Aah, pait may ghussa rahai ho!! Aah, meray pait tak a gia hai tumhara lan!!!”
Aah aah, aaah, chodo mughay, meri chot phar do,,, aah randi kay bachay.
I quicked the pace till all I could hear were her painful moans, my occasional shouts and the gorgeous sloshing and flopping sound of my balls and thighs banging against her wet juicy crotch.
I slowed the pace and eventually pulled out. She seemed dazed and drunk with pleasure. I made her peel off her shalwar which was now drenched with a large hole in the crotch.She lay back for a breather and I sat on the edge of the bed and told her to get off the bed and stand in front of me. I looked up at her beautiful supple body, glistening with tangy sweat. With me sitting and her standing, her tits were in my face. I kissed them gently and ran my tongue down to her belly button- her legs quverred and her eyes fluttered. I then sank my mouth into her hot little pussy and began sucking it. She began wailing, her legs buckling under her every now and then. I picked her up around the waist, lay back n the bed and sat her cunt down on my face. I moved my head from side to side making animal noies as she came for the first time. She went limp and lay to one side. I drew up beside her and kissed her lips, placeing her dainty hand on my shaft. Her fingers would not go all the way around my shaft and she jerked it up and down sloppily. When my cock grew hard again, I put my back against the head board and asked her to sit on my cock facing me. She sat on her haunches above me, and then sat down on my balls with my cock against her belly. My cock seemed to be long enough to go all the way up to her ribcage, and about half the width of her thighs. I marvelled at how I had managed to fit into her at all. I raised her up and then lowered her slowly onto my cock. She threw her head back and moaned, her eyes rolling as she sat down all the way to my balls. She obviously didn’t have much practice going up and down, as her thighs kept buckling and she fell on my balls over and over again. With my hands on her hips, I was able to raise her lithe body up and down on my cock, and grind her pussy in circular movements. Eventually, I raised her up and rotated her around on my cock so she now sat in my lap with her back to me. I bit her shoulders and grabbed her tits… Aaah aaah, she wailed…. Bas karro, thak gaye hoon.. dorah phir aa raha hai. When I heard that she was about to come for the third time, I picked her up, with my cock still burried in her cunt and lay her down face down on he bed, with me on top of her. Hot juicy sound came as my balls whacked against her ass, growing wetter and slurpier by the second. It was easier to go in and out of her. She was crying and moaning by this time, too weak to even scream. Eventually, I judged that she was coming to climax. I stiffened and expanded the head of my cock and began thumping into her harder and faster, her ass like a firm spring on which my balls were bouncing. I eventually began shouting as I neared orgasm, going in and out in a crazy frenzy untill I finally whipped out my cock and nestled it in her butt cheeks, pushing into her deep crease. As I banged my balls into her ass for a final time and pressed them firly against her cheeks, my cock exploded, the first jet of cum flying onto her shoulder from the top of her as. The next few streems landed to form a pool in the arch of her back. I lay back on the bed to catch my breath and threw her a towel. She wiped herself and sat on the bed looking at me longinly, her cheeks still wet with tears of pleasure. I called her to me and she lay sweetly and my arms. I kissed her sweet lips and murmered how beautiful she was, as she kept blushing- then looked at the time and looked disappointed: “Thorey dair may ghar jana paray ga.”
I looked at her and smiled wickedly: “Aaj bohat kaam parah hai, tum kahin nahi ja rahi- lato maray saat aaram say- thorey dair may uth kay dekhtay hain.
She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder, soon falling asleep. I looked down at her golden honey brown skin which was flawless, except for a mole near her armpit. I burried my face in her armpit, inhaled the deep tangy aroma and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment