Friday, June 19, 2009

Neelima Friend’s sexy wife

I am a 33 year old male who has sex in his mind most of the time.Ihis is a true story of me and my friends wife neelima ( not the real name). me and my friend were working in same town in MP. We had met after a long time. I had met him only once after marriage not once may be 4-5 times, at that time also I had started liking his wife but he was newly married and both seemed to be in love. When we met now the drift had statted and the love had thinned. But we became good family friends and met each other regularly. I regularly started fantasising about neelima and soon it became obvious that she is also interested in me. When talking alone she will come too close to me, always smile at me and some other signals. But I never got a chance and did not want to betray a friend. Things continued like this 2 years passed and nothing happened and they moved out to some other city due to change of job. But we kept in touch and on phone also I could sense warmth in her talks.one day for some official work I had to go to hyderabad from where neelima belonged, though she was from bihar but now settled there. In the evening I was roaming in a market of hyderabad and was thinking about her. What I see is her buying something from a shop. I just could not believe my eyes, is it really her. I gathered some courage and approached her and said neelam. she turned towards me and exclaimed anand,you what are you doing here. I said I have come for a official work and am here for few days. She aid that she has come to her parents and will be here for a month. I said fine, good and suddenly I wanted to possess her then and there. I somehow controlled myself and said it is great to see you, you look very pretty as always. She said she would love to have a coffee with me but today she has to rush. But she asked me can I drop you, I have got a scootie. I said I will be very glad. So we went to the parking and I sat on her scooter behind her but preventing myself from touching her. she started towards the place where I was staying though it was not in her route. Her driving was awful speeding braking and many times I fell on her and holding her back. may be it was deliberate. Soon we reached the guest house where I was staying. She droopped me in front of my room and went off after taking my phone no. I slept dreaming of her. Next day I came back from office around 2 and was sleeping when the bell rang up. I cursed at whoso eveer was at the door and got up to open it in my shorts only. It was neelima who was standing at the door, she was wearing a tight jeans and a top. She was looking gorgeus. I immediately went inside wore a shirt and came out. She said there is a good movie in town and if you have then let us enjoy it. I said fine let me change. And so we went again on her scooter. There was fire emnating from her as if she was in heat and I could sense it. We were a lot closer today with my thighs touching her backside. We reached hall after the movie had started and moved in the dark for our seats. I had to hold her hand to support her and it was shaking even mine was not very stable. Luckily our seats were in a corner, reached there and sat down. We both were breathing heavily.Her hand was still in my hand and I kept holding her with it on her lap. I slowly took it and kissed the back of it and then slowly I took her index finger in my mouth sucking it.she cried in ecstasy, I turned my mouth towards hwr and locked my lips with her lips tongues trying to push way into each other mouth, salivas exchanging teeths scraping and sucking each other. She was trembling and so was i, we were like this forever. Then I released her and raised her t shirt and rubbed my cheeks against her breast eclosed in a bra, I sucked it from the bra only. But I could not stop and pushed her bra down and put my mouth over her right breast and started sucking it, it was heavenly, she was milking and I was drinking like her child.i kept sucking her globes for a long time till interval. At interval we got up and went to the scooter, this time I drove at speeds going upto 80 and she holding me tightly. rubbuing her against my back, we reached my room. immediately on entering I locked it and pulled her pants down along with her panties. I smeeled her pussy, it was in heat emnating such beautiful fragrance and totally wet. I put my tongue on it and buried it inside slurping at what was coming out. she was standing shivering holding my head and thrusting her pelvis at me.wanting my tongue to go deeper. I spread her legs and sucked her juices at a faster rate, she could not stand any longer and slided down to the floor. I took out my clothes and she rushed for my undies pulling them out. she lunged for my penis and took it between her lips hurting me in her eagerness to gulp it. She started sucking on it like a novice who has seen lot of movies but never got a chance to enact.i also moved my head to her thighs and started licking them. we both were moaning loudly. After few minutes of sucking each other genitals we changed our positions with my tongue tasting my pre cum from neelam’s mouth and she tasting her own body juices from mine. Then her legs parted and she guided me inside her, she was hot, I could feel heat from her cunt engulfing my cock. I started thrusting and she started raising her hips. we both wanted to reach the end but also ewanted to continue the joy for ever. I was moving inside her rotating my cock inside her, she was holding my buttocks with her feet on my back, her hand on my buttocks pushing me more inside of her. Time and agian she raised her head and wanted to see my penis going inside her and violating her body. we continued like two animals in lust. I turned her, pinched her nipples and entered her from behind holding her buttocks tightly, pushing me deep inside her and she arying out in pain and begging for more. We continued like that for two hours but now she had to go and we had to bid farewell. I was sorry that I could not control myself because she was a friend’s wife but it was worth it and a heavenly experience. We promised each other that we will not repeat it and have not done till so. Though I am looking for fresh adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment