Friday, June 19, 2009

Having Sex With an unconscious girl

Having Sex With an unconscious girl30 years in India is a difficult age to be at. The younger girls look atyou with respect that you do not want And the older ones are allfixed up withsome one or the other. I always had considered my self to be youngEnough tofind a girl to myself, but of late the admiring eyes of girls wereshowing morerespect then lust.I had recently moved into a new apartment. One of my first instinctswhenI move to a new place is to check out all sides of the house andlocate a fewinteresting girls. The place didn't seem very promising Initially butas Isettled down I did manage to spot some interesting faces and figures.Indian girls have this major hang ups about moving around with guysordating. The family Somehow does not like this and are extremelypossessive oftheir daughters and are often wary of the Company they keep. But thenaturalbiological impulses in the girls often provide ample opportunity toguysOn a look out like me.I spotted this pretty slim girl staying opposite my house and gotimmediately hooked on to her.She as usual didn't show much interestin me. Sheuse to hang around in her balcony every day. She had a Lovely figurewhich shedid not believe in hiding it. The skirts she wore were often shortand tight,she Never wore a bra below her dress. I kept ogling at her with ahard on butshe didn't give a single look. I often spotted her in the housepulling hershirt off but could never see her fully unclothed. Her family use togo out andshe use to be all alone in the house at least for five hours a day.One day as I was driving back to my place I saw a woman strugglingwith anasty looking Character, before I could stop my car and jump out themugger hither hard on her head and took off with her purse. I initially thoughtof runningafter the mugger but when I saw the woman collapsing I ran to grabher. I wassurprised to see that it was my neighbor who had been mugged. Icarried her backto my car and Drove back home. I knew her family would be back in afew hours soI decided to take her back to my place.I managed to get her up to my drawing room sofa. She was stillunconscious, I cleaned her face with a wet cloth and applied some iceto herhead. She was not bleeding but had a nasty lump on her head. Sheopened her eyesand appeared to be in pain, I told her all was ok and that she was atmy place.She could Not remember my face, I told her that I was a neighbor.Her head hurtshe said, I gave her a pain killer and a Glass of juice.I in my worry had lost all the sexual interest in her. Suddenly Ibegan torealize the position in Which I and she were. She seemed to havedozed offagain. The painkiller seemed to have had a soothing effect on her. Ihad neverforced my self on a woman all my life but this girl was some thingelse. Iwanted her so badly that I cock was already displaying signs ofimpatience. Itook a good look at her. She was wearing one of the newer fashionedSalwarKameez that fitted her body rather well. She was breathing normally.I took her face in my lap, she looked like an angel, I felt angrywithmyself for trying to ruin this virgin but my body was not with mymind. I bentand kissed her lightly on her lips. Her lips were soft like the snowand theperfume she wore made me more horny. I moved my hands over hermedium sizedbreasts. Her breathing increased a bit. I decided to venture further.I turnedher over to open the zipper at the back of her Kameez and her lovelyback wasdisplayed in all its charm. Her skin was like white marble and feltlike silk.The strap of her red bra was visible from the back . I unhooked thebra andremoved her Kameez all together. As I turned her over her lovelybreasts weredisplayed in front of me. They were not large but were very firm. Hernipplesswelled as I put my fingers over them. Her nipples had a lovely darktan andswelled up a lot when touched. I was getting terribly excited and thegirl wasstill not in her senses. I put my mouth over her nipples and rotatedmy tonguearound them, she seemed to quiver a bit but settled down quickly. Mysalivacovered her nipples I couldn't get enough of those lovely breasts, Ibit lightlyin to her breast and noticed slight pain in her expression as sheslept on.The lower part of her body was still covered. I untied the string ofherSalwar and pushed in down. Hoping to find a panty I was surprised tosee herhairy pussy without one. I had not seen so much hair on any otherpussy ( DemiMoore was no where close to her). She had never trimmed her selfdown under. Iran my hand through her pussy hair. I could see her pussy lipsbetween herhair. I started rubbing her pussy lips with my finger. Finding thesittingposition too uncomfortable I carefully got up and placed her head onthe sofaand took my clothes off.My Cock was ready to explode. It had been a while since I had sleptwithsome one and the thought of deflowering this sleeping beauty was amax turn on.I opened her legs up and got my face closer to her pussy. She smelleddivine. Iused my fingers to open up her pussy lips and they parted ever sounwillingly. Icould see the pink inner part of her pussy. She was slightly wet andthe muskyodour from her cunt was driving me crazy. I gave her a lick with thetip of mytongue. She quivered in her sleep, I opened her pussy lips and lickedthe insideof her pussy. Her pussy tasted slightly salted but I loved the taste.Her pussywas very small quite understandably, as she had not yet experienced aman's cockinside her.

No comments:

Post a Comment