Friday, June 19, 2009

Rape of Virgin Bride

Hello. I am maan singh and I am a tall rural man. I am a farmer by profession and I have a strong desire for sex. I am always in search of ladies and girls with whom I could establish relationships and I could satisfy my hunger for sex. It happened last year when I was driving a car with my friends pamma, makhan, and umesh. Suddenly a motorcycle came before my car and I could not take control over the car and it hit the motorcycle. There were two persons on the bike, a young man of age about 21 years and a girl of about 18 years. We were very angry with their act and scolded them. He too abused us saying that it was my fault. Suddenly there was a large gathering arround us. Then came two policemen and they ask what the matter was. I explained all the event that was happened. But suddenly the girl gave her statement that we has made remarks on that and had tried to touch her boobs from our car. Now we were very surpriced with the statement. She further said to get escape from us they tried to drive rash and had met an accident with our car.The police man took us to the police station and they took in the police custody for a whole night. In the morning we offered some money to the policemen and also there was no response from the girl. So they took the money and left us. We were very angry about the act of girl. We decided to take revenge of that. So we now searched for both of them. We got information that the boy was vinay and he was a son of a very well known businessman and girl was Rashmi a daughter of a govt. officer in the same town. And they would get married after 10 days. So we followed them and never got any chance that they were out of sight from us. We had a plan that we will kidnap them and make fun with the girl and then leave him. After 10 days there was a function of their marriage and we get into it. We enjoyed the party and also got information from their parents that they will go for a honeymoon day after tomorrow. We had a very good chance and on the next day they both took a car and leave for simla. We followed them and got a chance to capture them. We over took our car and stopped before their car. He stopped the car and asked us to gave him the way to go. When I took my head out of the window he was terriefied. I took a revolver and ask him to proceed towards his car. Makhan, pamma and umesh also go with them. I took my car to a lonely rest hotel. Vinay was also forced to drive his car behind me. We took a room in the hotel. Hotel owner was an old man and we easily get control over her. It was a very small hotel having only three rooms. We ordered him not to allow any body to enter this hotel. And cut telephone line of the hotel that he could not inform the police. We too both of them to a room and tied the husband with a rope in the chair. Rashmi was now begging for mercy and feeling sorry for his act fifteen days before. We first of all brought some lunch and ask the bride to ate and also gave to his hunband. She was wearing a red saree and was looking like a goddess. After the lunch I took the mobile of vinay and ask rashmi to dial the number of his parents and ask them that both had reached the hotel. She did so. Now the way was clear for us. We ask vinay that today we will tell you and your bride what is happened when somebody tease you and touch the boobs. He was totally silent but was watching the whole scene with shame and grief.We took the chair of vinay in the middle so that he could see all the scene very closely. First of all we quitely took off all her ornaments and place them near the chair of her husband. He was looking very quitely. Umesh tried to took off the saree but she was resisting and. I grabbed her hands and made the way clear for umesh. He slowly started stripping her. He took off her blouse and then petticot and she was in her bra and panty. We were enjoying her stripping. Suddenly makhan saw a movie camera in their bag. It was a handy camera and a fully empty cassette was loaded in it. There were four more cassettes in their bag. So he placed the camera in the suitable position. We were now kissing the bride and she was trying to get rid of us. She was looking for her husband for help but he too was helpless. There was a discussion in us that who will fuck this bride first. So we had a lottery of names and acts that had to be done with the bride. First of all pamma got a chance and act was foot fucking. She was very terrified. I again suggested that she could easily do handjob too so one more man could be allowed. Now umesh got the chance. Both of them took their dicks out. Both of them were well developed and had large dicks. Pamma got near her feet and umesh near her body. Pamma took off her sandals and shove his dick in the gap between her feet. And umesh asked her to hold her cock in her hands and to do blowjob. She resissted then I gave her a harder slap. She now obeyed what we said. He made a blowjob for umesh and pamma fucked her from her feet. After ten minutes of handfucking umesh and pamma were both over and the throw their cum on her feet and hands. Now I and makhan were left. We again took the lottery and now it was turn of makhan for a oral blowjob. He asked her to suck his dick but she did not. Her husbad asked her not to do so. He asked her to open the zip of her husbands pant. She did so. Now he ordered her to pull the dick of her husband out of the pant. It was a small dick of about 6 inches long and not much thick. He again throw her on the bed and I placed a knife close to her dick and asked if she did not suck his dick I would cut the dick of your husband. Her husband moaned please do what they say and save my manhood. So she suck the dick of makhan. It was a large dick and it could not fit in her mouth. It was muffeling her breath. After 20 minutes of severe fucking he was over in her mouth. She quickly put his cock out of her mouth and vomit the cum. I gave her a harder blow on her face and ordered ise chaato. She did it with a hatred feeling on her face. Now it was my turn. And I had to do the hell, the fucking. I pulled her panty down and pulled her bra from the strapes. Her small tits were very cute and pink nipples on them looked very cute. I made her to lay on the bed and started kissing her from her head. She was resisting me but when watched three guys near her husband she was now responding. I was kissing, pressing her boobs and my dick was constantly brushing her vagina which was completely hairless. I now get closer to her pussy and started fingering it. Her pussy was getting wet and I understand that she was in mood to support me. But I had to take revenge from her. So I did not take any mercy on her. I put my dick on the mouth of her pussy and shove my dick into it quickly. She screamed louder but I did not stop. I made another harder stroke and half of my cock entered her pussy. Her body was aching with the pain. I made another harder stroke and she was crying with pain. I look at her husband. Her dick was erect. I told her your wife was a truly virgin. She had a very tight pussy. I could feel it on my dick. He was watching with a strong desire to fuck but he was helpless. He was tied and I was fucking her wife. Then I made another harder stroke and whole of my dick had penetrated in her pussy. I saw blood was dripping from her pussy. She was weeping that she had to give my virginity to her husband. I told her that now I was his husband. I stopped for a while and then again started fucking her. She was crying and screaming and I was getting horny with her cries. Now the blood from her pussy had stopped and she too had stop crying. After a long fucking I cummed into her pussy. Now pamma came close to her and shove his cock into her pussy and umesh shove his dick into her mouth. They both pumped her for about one hour. She was not feeling any pain by this time. After one session, we all had fucked her we gave her a break. She was not weeping and we were watching the video that had we made. It was very interesting fucking of our life. She tried to open the hands of her husband. I saw it and stopped her and said you will get punishment for the same. We made her in the doggy style and umesh quickly shove his dick into her mouth. Pamma laid down and he shove his dick in her pussy. I penetrated my dick into her virgin ass. Makhan handled his dick to her and asked her to play it with. Her body was aching, it was a very painful experience for her. We pumped her for about half an hour. We all cummed on her body. We fucked her for two days continuelly and we cummed inside and outside her body. Her body was full of cum and had become sticky. After two days we opened the hands of her husband and ask him to do whatever he wanted to do with his bride. He quickly shove his dick into her. After four or five strokes, he cummed inside her pussy. She asked no, I want a big cock like them. Who could satisfy me. We all laughed and handcuff them and quickly get out of the room. It was really a nice fucking of the bride. Both of them never told anything to anybody what had happened in their honeymoon but we heard that they never do sex with each other but establish relationship with other men and women.

No comments:

Post a Comment