Friday, June 19, 2009

doctor ne kya kiya

Hi I am 6 feet tall handsome ,34 years guy from gujarat. I am posting first time in any forum. Please read and rate this.I am telling true story about me. I am feeling uneasyness and tiredness last week so i went to near by clinic for geting treatment and surprisingly old doctor was transfered and one new young lady name Dr. dharitri was posted . My first visit to clinic was not so much imported for me as I am going to new Dr. and asking for some medicine for common symptoms. Dharitri denied to give medicine without proper check up so I amready to do so.She ask me routine question and put stetho on my chest as I am not wearing anything under shirt she can felt my niple. she examined me with stetho but surprisingly she touch my both nipple turn by turn with her fingures .Then she suggest me to lying down on examination table. then she order me open my shirt and examined my whole chest with her hands and pinch my nipple also. Her eyes were looking for something else. she order only person in room (Peon) to bring some medicene from market. she ask me question regarding my routine activities and lean forward to examine me. I can see her boobs clearly and her breath touch my face. Then she ask me about my sexual life I say my wife is out of city for 15 days so no such activities. She was asking question and also touching my body with her hands so my penis became semi hard and she noticed this thing. I am in tence situation as I can not understand hat was going on then she adviced me to take injection. I am very much afraid of taking injection so I refuce but shi insist to take injection and in gluteal region . I request her to prick niddele in arm but she says that it may be painful.She order me to unzip my pent so I open some part of my butteck . she come closer to me and pull my pent up to knee level. She Take big niddel and syringr so I request not to give injection she says not to worry. She pull my underwear and touch my anal region with soft hands & then she softly press my buttocks I ask what she is doing she reply I want to decide which part I inject you.But as she touches my anal region with her littel fingure my heart beats were increase so much and my cock become harder . suddenly she remove the niddel from syringe and push remainning part in my anus . she push and pull syringe so air is entering and leaving which give me great feelings . she push her hands and pick my penis in her hands .she measure my penis it was Nine and half inch. She close the door of clinlics and ask me to remove her cloths. Now it was my turn to saw my skills.I open her blouse and bra in one action and pinch niple I was very exited to see her boobs and nipples, Then she was very eager for ****ing.I want to suck her jiecy pussy but she was in hurry. without any fore play she start ****ing and as she was on top I was enjoying only. After 6-7 minutes hard ****ing she was completly satisfied and ask me to fingureing her anus.She was unmerried 35 years lady and as she confessed later she was very much impressed on first look. Since then we are enjoying sex three to four tims/ week .

No comments:

Post a Comment