Friday, June 19, 2009

Mumbai to Goa

This is a true incident - memories of which are still very vivid in mymind... I am a 22 year old girl, convent educated. I have a faircomplexion & consider myself attractive & have a good well maintainedslim figure of 34-25-33 of which I am pretty proud. A couple of monthsago, I had to travel to mumbai from goa on an emergency and as traintickets were not available at short notice, I had to take theovernight State roadways bus.
My seat was at the second last row of the luxury 2x2 seater deluxe bus& I got a window seat. Just before the bus departure, the seat next tome was occupied by a handsome man of about 30-35 years. The journeycommenced & after about an hour at 9. 00 p.m. the lights were switchedoff the bus became very dark inside. I was wearing a saree & hadbrought my shawl & wrapped it around me & dozed off. After, maybe acouple of hours, I felt something on my leg & realized it was myco-passenger's hand --- surprised I thought he too had slept & bymistake his hand slipped onto the next seat & onto my thigh & Idecided to ignore it. However, after 5 minutes or so he slowly startedto move his hand lightly on my thigh & I then realized it was aconscious & deliberate move. Thinking I was fast asleep, he was takingadvantage of the situation & trying to caress my legs ----- I wastaken aback & shocked by this & was in a dilemma of what to do ---this was totally unexpected... I then decided to ignore it as far aspossible, thinking he would get bored after a while and stop & Icontinued to act as if was fast asleep.
The bus was totally dark & seeing no protest or reaction from me, hethen slowly & very deliberately, with more pressure, begin to gentlysqueeze my thighs. After a few minutes, he moved somewhat & removedhis hand - I then felt his hand slowly trying to lift up my shawl fromthe side of my waist - all this with the full confidence that I wasfast asleep. I was stunned by his boldness, but was still nervous &did not protest. I felt his hand slowly & nervously move under myshawl & touch my arm -- and after a few moments to gently caress it (I was wearing a sleeveless blouse).
He then moved his hand further inside and much to my amazement, restedit lightly over my blouse on my breast... in spite of myself beingshocked, I just could not stop / protest his actions and was verynervous but in a way strangely enough quite curious to see to whatextent he would try to go. Seeing me fast asleep, he shifted closer tome and began to gently caress my breast... & seeing no protest from methen removed his hand to slowly slide it under my saree paloo & resthis hand firmly on my blouse over my breast. He now was slowly &firmly caressing my breast & then gently started to squeeze it...after awhile, he moved his hand further to my other breast andcontinued to gently caress & squeeze it also.
This continued for a few more minutes - --- I still acted asleep &unaware of his moves - though fully aware & shocked by his boldness.Much to my amazement ( I suppose encouraged by my deep slumber - hewas getting more bolder ), he then moved his hand a bit, to now slowlytry & open my blouse hooks in the front --- one by one he slowlyopened each hook to totally open my blouse and spread it open & thenslowly slid his finger through my bra onto my breast - this was thefirst skin contact & his hand felt very warm on my bosom... He touchedmy breast thru the bra -- & cupped my breast & slowly tried to slidehis hand under my bra. I could not help being turned on further bythis -- a total stranger was touching me intimately & I was, in spiteof my initial reaction, was still not opposing it & in a way beginningto now enjoy it. The bus was in darkness & all the other passengerswere fast asleep ; it was just him & me now. & - suddenly I felt Iwould not mind if he tried to continue further. As if reading mythoughts, he then inched his hand under my bra to try & reach & grazemy nipple, which was already becoming erect in anticipation of hisadvances. He moved a little closer to me and now very slowly butconfidently now was cupping my breast to assess it size, firmness etc& now moving his hand under my bra (under my shawl, under my paloo,under my blouse & under my bra too) - I continued to pretend beingasleep & he believing it, was taking full advantage of the situation.
He managed to get his hand totally into my bra to gently touch & thentry & pinch my nipple and then try & push his full hand into my bra &totally onto my breast. I was surprised at myself to allow this, butfrankly was now enjoying every moment of this. He then tried to gentlytug my breast out of the bra & finding it tight then moved his handonto my shoulder to now push the bra strap off my shoulder therebymaking my bra looser & was now successfully able to pull my breast outof my bra --- this was really too much - a strange man & that too in apublic bus had touched & squeezed my breasts and now had managed toopen my blouse completely, and my bra too, to now touch & squeeze mybreasts - skin to skin!! His hand felt wonderful on my bosom and henow was getting very confident & bold in his attempts. My shawl was indisarray & he pulled it down and pushed my paloo to a side - to nowtotally expose one of my breasts - he continued to cup & squeeze itand pinch it's erect nipple. He also would have realized that afterall this I could not really be so asleep & would be in the know ofthings & co-operated with him - by not resisting, though he was stillcautious in his movements. He leant forward to now bend & try kiss mybreasts --- this was really fantastic.
By my heavy breathing now he probably realised I was aware of hisadvances & confidently placed his lips on my eager nipples to slowlysuck on them. I was unable to protest or resist & let him continue,but now enjoying his mouth on my breast, slowly & gently sucking on mynipple. This continued for a few more minutes & then with his otherhand gently pulled me a little bit forward like a semi-embrace & hequickly slipped one hand behind onto my back & below my blouse, and ina swift motion unclasped my bra & pulled it up totally to release myother breast also. This was much more than I had ever imagined thiswould proceed to & now in the darkness of the bus, we were two totalstrangers involved a really strange encounter. His head was on mybosom & sucking on my breasts, & nibbling on my nipples - alternatingbetween them and then he dropped his hand to the floor & he slipped it& moved his hand under my saree & begin to pull it up -- I was beyondcaring then & did not protest, still pretending as if asleep -- heslowly pulled my sari up to my thighs and begin to caress them & thenbeginning to knead & squeeze them - He tried to pry open my legs & Ivoluntarily slowly spread open my legs for him and he pushed his handin between my thighs. The bus was in darkness & no one else was awareof this erotic act between two total strangers. He knew I will notresist now & was sensuously caressing my inner thighs & moving hishand further up to rub on my panties. I shifted a little on my seat sothat he could touch me better. I was already really very aroused by then.
He then got hold of my hand & placed it on the front of his trouser -he had already opened his zip / fly t & taken out his erect cock &placed my hand right on it ---- it was large ( much bigger than my Boyfriend) really rock hard, hot & throbbing in my palm & I loved thefeel of it and also begin to caress it slowly & move my hand up &down, enjoying it's size & hardness. I was really turned on then -still no words were spoken. His head was on my bosom and he was nowstrongly sucking on my breasts & rolling his tongue over my nipplesand simultaneously pulled my saree up to the maximum possible on myupper thighs & rubbing on my inner thighs & panty- he begin to try &pull my panty off - I also desperately wanted this & without sayinganything moved up & wriggled a bit and hiked my saree up to my waist &pulled my panties off & dropped it on the floor of the bus.
The bus seat felt cold against my buttocks. I spread my legs open andhe now begin to rub my vagina directly & insert a finger in to feel mymoistness & with his thumb slowly rub on my clitoris too ---- I wasreally turned on by all this. This was really beautiful & I enjoyed it- I was already extremely turned on by then -- with his mouth on mybreast, his hand fingering & caressing my cunt & I holding his cock &very soon, I had a shuddering orgasm. He then very gently pushed myhead downwards towards his erection & I then too slowly kissed hiscock and then slowly masturbated him till he ejaculated his warm semenonto my hand.
Still no words were spoken & I rearranged my clothes & pulled my shawlup & tried to go back to sleep as if nothing happened. I was surprisedat myself at to what extent I had sex with a total stranger & had toadmit to myself it was enjoyable. However, much to my surprise after15-20 minutes he started caressing me again - much more confidently,and slipped his hand under my shawl & then tugged it off --- westarted again & this time he was more relaxed, & confident with nonervousness. He started squeezing my breasts very sensuously andgently opening my blouse & bra again bent down & begin to kiss mybreasts again & we started off on our erotic games again. Now hehugged me too very tightly and kissed me full on my lips, pushing histongue deep in, and caressing my back etc.
It was really amazing. The other passengers were fast asleep ( therewere two men in the seat opposite & a couple behind us & who were fastasleep). I was totally aroused then and thrilled at my own self. Hepulled my saree up to my waist again & started his delightful act ofrubbing my vagina & inserting his finger deep in. Much to my surprisehe then moved his hand onto my shoulder slowly begin to slide myblouse off my right shoulder - I wondered why, but as it was totallydark, I did not object and then he went one step further and slid myblouse off my other shoulder and removed my blouse totally off & alsomy bra & I was now absolutely topless ( except for my gold chainnecklace & mangalsutra) -- - my shawl was on the floor, my pantieswere on the floor & now my blouse & bra too - very excited he tightlyhugged & kissed me on my lips& caressed my naked back and squeezing myfully naked breasts.
My saree was in any case up to my waist & I felt I was practicallynaked now --- next to a total stranger and having torrid & excitingsex with him. The passion we both were generating was fantastic... Hewas now aggressively sucking on my breasts & nibbling / biting mynipples, kissing my neck, cheeks, ears, shoulders etc he was verypassionate & so was I... His cock was out too & I bend down to rub mynaked breasts on it and then to nuzzle it with my lips, cheeks, etcand rub it on my face, neck & then to kiss & slowly lick & suck on ittill he ejaculated totally on my face & with his hand rubbed his warmsemen all over my cheeks &, lips,. It was really fantastic... We thentook a break for about 45 minutes - he did not let me put on my bra orblouse & for a little while I sat next to him absolutely topless &then I managed to wrap my shawl over my nakedness.
We started off again - in full confidence of our passion and lust. ---He tried to pull me on top of him & I even sat on his lap (my sareepulled up & absolutely topless), with him, kissing my naked back &squeezing my breasts from behind & let his hard cock rub on my nakedbuttocks & cunt, but due to the limited space nothing more waspossible - though I was willing for more. We hardly slept that night -from 11. p.m. till the break of dawn we were active (much more thanwhat my Boy friend ever was in all ). He made climax 5 times thatnight - I too caressed his cock and also sucked him totally thrice,till ejaculation & to his full satisfaction - it was a most memorableexperience.
The next morning we did not say anything -( & it was then that I sawhis face for the first time ) - and both acted as if nothing hadhappened at all --- we were two strangers again ( though we had sharedtorrid & beautiful sex for almost 6 hours ) He gave me his visitingcard & asked me to call up. Soon we reached mumbai & with a slight nodto each other we got up to leave. I looked at all the other passengers& thought how they blissfully slept thru the night while we werehaving wild sex - they would have been highly scandalized if they evenhad an inkling of what we did. After getting off the bus I realized Ihad left my panty & bra in the bus -- it was too late to retrieve them& I just wrapped my shawl around me & left. Later on in the bathroomat home, I looked in the mirror & saw that my breasts & nipples weretotally red from his aggressive & sustained sucking and there werealso red marks on my back, thighs, shoulders, neck etc. The passion ofthis encounter was really too much & had left it's mark on me.
This has been my most stimulating & erotic sexual experience ever -letting a total stranger intimately touch me all over, undress me,touch & masturbate me, sitting practically nude on top of him in apublic bus with other sleeping passengers around, pulling my sari upto my waist etc etc. The whole seduction was just so exciting - theinitial surprise then the shock, then the curiosity, then the arousaland then to being absolutely turned on and reciprocate his advanceswildly - to be almost stripped nude by him & sit practically nakednext to him, on him, suck him etc etc - there was risk in theencounter (some other passenger could have seen us ) but it workedlike a thrilling & intoxicating aphrodisiac - also this was sex withno hang-ups / pretences & where you could really let yourself go & hadno images to maintain.
If I had seen that stranger on the street or met him socially, thereis no way I would have ever thought or imagined to have sex with him -but then with him in the bus I had the most wonderful & eroticseduction & the best sexual experience of my life. I now fantasizeabout this in full detail (more than what I have experienced ) everyday. I feel sexually liberated, comfortable and confident after thisencounter I really wish I can have this / such experiences again. Ifantasies about sex with strangers only - it is so convenient with nohassles /no expectations / no emotions / no tie ups / hang-ups etc...just sheer passion & desire (of course necessary health precautionswill have to be taken). In the subsequent return bus journey no suchopportunity came up... (though I was hoping for something to happen).

No comments:

Post a Comment