Friday, June 19, 2009

Kaam Wali Ka Lamba Din 2

I awoke a little while later- she was already awake, propped up on her elbow with my nose still in her arm pit, my chin on her soft tit. She leant towards me to play with my hair, her soft little tits pushing into my face. I flicked my tongue at her nipples and she sighed. I took each of them in my mouth and sucked at them lovingly, pull down on them with my lips. She moaned and lay back. I went over her and kissed her lips longingly. She had already improved drastically, and I motion to her to stck out her tonguewhick I flicked with my tongue and sucked aswell. I kissed her neck and went down to her tangy armpit, biting her shoulder and flicking at it. She began breathing harder and her chest heaved as I ran my fingers on the inside of her thigh. I very delicately began massaging her clit, which started getting hot and wet, like apot of oil. I took a juice drenched finger and put it in her mouth. She sucked my finger lovingly. I then took her hand and guided it to my crotch. She ran her finger on the inside of my thigh and a bolt of electricity shot through me. This girl was learning fast! She took immense pleasure at the fact that she had done that. She carried on, with a variety of cockteasing strokes around my thighs, my crack, the base of my balls. Finally she began wanking my dick with her hard little hand. I told her to stop, and do it more delicately. My cock lengthened down her thigh and bulged against her flesh and knuckles. My fingers traced her clit once more, she softly moaned and stroked my shaft. I then directed her free hand to her clit and made her dip it in her honey pot. I then took her finger in my mouth and sucked the juice off. She got the message and pushed her fingers under mine into her soft folds and touched her juice drenched fingers to my lips again, all the while, her other hand stroked my cock. She then took my cock and raised her tighs to put me between her legs. She reached out behind her ass and grasped my knob which pushed out and rubbed it around till it was as slimy and sticky as her snatch. Then she pulled my cock out, flattened it against my stomach and continued greasing it, now slipping easily in and out of her palm and fingers. My cock was as long as her for arm, and about as thick. When I expanded my cock head, it broke her grip and was almost as big as her fist.
I went on sucking her finger, and then asked her…
“Lun kabhi choosa hai?”
She looked down at my cock, smiled and said.
“Nahi- yeh to meray moo mein bhi nahi aye gi”
“Dekhlo- (I stuck my middle finger into her slit, which clung to it and sqeezed it expertly“itney sey choot main mein nay fit to karlia tha”
“Uff, mujhay to aisay laga jaisay tum mujhay under say phar rahay ho: lag raha tha kay tum maray gallay tak puhanch gaye thay.”
“Tere galay pahaunchnay tak ziada asaan rasta hai!”
She smiled and I lay on my side, motion down to my cock with my eyes. She smiled and lowered her head. I felt a tingling sensation as I felt her breath first and then her wet lips descend, but only three quarters of the way down the head of my cock. She moved back, and then went in again slowly with her lips pursed, kissing and sucking around the tip of my cock, like a bird looking for nectar.
“Meray tattay bhi”
She brushed her lips down the shaft of my cock and began sucking my balls. My shaft lay flat against her face, her nose bumping it whenever she canged angles to try and get more of my ball in her mouth. I saw the tiny glint of hr nose ring, along my shaft, and I lost my reserve. I held her head and raised to my cock head and tried to get it in her mouth. The weight of her head was on my cock and she opened her lips and widened her jaw just eough for me to slip my cock in. About one third of my length had completely stuffed her mouth- but she seemed to like it. She surfaced and took a breath and then plunged down once again, her nose and ring burried in my stomach. With my cock in her mouth, she rubbed the length with her tongue, circling it, and coming up for air. All the while her hand massaged my balls. As my balls tightened, she realised I was about to come. She just took my head in her mouth , her teeth jammed behind it, it felt like she was going to bite my cock off. Instead she sucked on it so hard that I felt my life would come bursting out. I had no idea she was so strong. She built up the pressure, sucking harder and squeezed my balls as I suddely shot into the back of her throat. My cock flew out of her mouth and showered her face, shoulder and arm pit with come. I looked into her eyes and then kissed her nostril where some cum had landed on her ring. I then sucked it of her tit, shoulder and licked it out of her smooth armpit. I lay back exhausted.
“Baraay kamaal ke ho!” “sunna hai chai bhi banatey ho!”
She smiled and got up to make the tea. I shouted after her- chai bathroom may laa day na!

No comments:

Post a Comment