Friday, June 19, 2009

A sweet memory

I am rahul I am 27 yrs old with a good physique . I recently got transferred to Mumbai and rented an apartment . I settled down and happened to meet my neighbour Renu. She was 29 yrs old and had a superb structure. She was 36 – 24 –38 . I frequented to her home and very soon we became good friends. She was married and I hardly saw her husband in town. We spoke about everything under the sun but not about sex.
The incident happened one Sunday afternoon when I visited her place . She welcomed me and introduced myself to her niece Divya who was just 17 yrs.old. I had a chat with divya and she said she is going for a movie and said shall meet later and left for the movie. Renu said she has to wash the clothes and asked me to help myself . I asked her about her husband she replied as usual out of town. She was wearing a blue colour night gown and she was looking really sexy in that . I settled myself on the couch watching T.V . I didn’t have any intentions to **** her but I knew she is not satisfied with her sex life and I wished I would satisfy her if she wanted me to .
Suddenly I heard he screaming from the bathroom for help . I rushed to the bathroom and found her lying on the floor . she had slipped and got herself hurted. I lifted her up and brought her to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. She said her ankle is paining a lot and started crying . I soothed her and asked her to relaz. I took some pain balm and started massaging her ankle .she felt good and after sometime she had a relief from the pain and thanked me and complimented on my massaging skill. As she tried to get up she felt pain in her back . I asked her whether she needs me to massage her over there she said she will be happy if I could. I thought that today I will satisfy her to the fullest. I slowly started massaging her shoulders and then her back. I felt a bulge in my trousers and my 8 inc d was getting harder and harder. I asked her if she needs and oil massage to which she readily agreed. I asked her to remove her gown to which she felt shy at first but later she removed the gown and Wow what a wonderful sight it was. She really had a sexy figure and she was lying in front of me only in bra and panties. At this site my dick grew to the fullest and I started to feel uncomfortable to keep it inside my trousers . I commented to her that she had a sexy figure , she gave a smile for that and thanked me . she lied on her stomach and I started massaging her . then there was silence and her breath was only heard . I understood that she is getting aroused. I slowly unbuttoned her bra and let I fall . she didn’t say anything and I got confident and knew she wants it from me. I reached to her armpits and down and cupped her boobs. And slowly caressed them she gave a soft moan .those were perfect shaped boobs with a silky feel . then I reached to her buttocks and slowly squeezed them she again moaned . I asked her permission to remove the panties for which she moaningly said yes as a bride says at her first night to her husband. I pulled down her panties and saw her voluptuous arse . I massaged her arse for a while and then kissed her buttocks to which she shivered with pleasure. I slowly started licking her inner thighs , she started to spread her legs . I dick was totally mad and wanted to jump out of my trousers . I removed my trousers and asked her to turn around.she looked at my dick and said Wow this is double the size of my husband’s. I looked down and saw the most beautify pussy on earth. It was fully shaven and looked very cute. I kissed her on her lips and reached to her boobs. I swirled my tongue around her soft nipples and she moaned with pleasure . I sucked her boobs and licked it like eating an ice candy . I reached to her bellybutton and showered kisses on it . then I reached to her mount and she smelled really nice. I am a great pussy licker and started to lick her pussy . She shivered and started moaning with pleasure as someone is licking her pussy lips for the first time. She held my head and pressed between her legs. I pulled her pussy lips with my wet lips and slowly let is go and she moaned with pleasure and kept saying dear eat my pussy … eat my pussy ………Then I went on 69 position . she held my 8 inc cock and started sucking it , I reached to the heavens. I then started tongue ****ing her . I inserted my tongue into her vagina and started making round circles inside with my tongue. She moaned with great pleasure and reached top of the world. ooooooh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plllllllllllllllleeeeee **** me dear I haven’t had sex since my first night pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee come into me. My dick also badly needed her pussy. I inserted my dick into her vagina and started ****ing her . at first with a slow pace and as my dick was inside her fully I started to increase my pace . she was enjoyed each pump of mine . then I asked to come in doggie position . I ****ed her hard in doggie position and I was cupping her boobs and squeezing nipples which had turned hard as a rock . then she said she is about to come and even I was about to come . I pumped my whole cum into her sweet pussy and even she unloaded her . we slept on the bed for few minutes and later washed ourselves. She thanked me for giving such a wonderful time and asked me to lick her pussy once again as she liked me doing so . She came in 69 position and was lying over me I Started licking her pussy and she was sucking my cock.
At this moment her niece divya entered the room and saw us in 69 position licking each other and both of us moaning in pleasure. Suddenly there was silence in the room . I then broke the silence saying hi Divya , don’t be embarrassed its all a part of life . she smiled back to me saying I also wish to be a part of life .

No comments:

Post a Comment