Friday, June 19, 2009

padosan ke saath safar

As I was returning from Delhi , my neighbour Manoj asked me toaccompany his wife -- who was in Delhi -- her Maika -- and was toreturn after a 15 day stay. We were traveling in I a/c – Namita myneighbours wife, and I .Alone, locked up for the night.She was on theupper berth, reading –and I was hiding my cock under the newspaper, --which had become hard - looking at her beauty in the saree -- whichmanaged to slip here and there in the movements of the train, givingme glimpses of her fair waist, flat stomach and not to mention thecovered but curvaceous ass abd boobs, which were small, but lookedtight and yummy under the semi-transparent blouse. I cud see her brathru it, and imagined her in it without the blouse !
Suddenly, her book fell down, and she reached down trying to grab it,almost falling down.I got a peek at her lovely boobs in her tightblouse – the saree unwound, and I reached for the book, saying –mainde deta hoon bhabhi. Naheen bhaiya she said, a look of shock on herface. I did not understand, till I picked up the book and saw – itwas a book of cock-sucking pictures!I flicked the pages – to see more ****ing and cunt licking pictures.She had covered her face with a chaddar- and my mind ran fast –thiswas the chance. From above the chadder, I caught her boobs andsqueezed. She sprang up – kya kar rahe ho? Namita, apne nipplesdikhao, kaise tan gaye hain ye sub dekhkar? Varna Manoj ko bataungakya kar rahi thee tum. Without waiting for her reply. I pushed myhand into her blouse – and further, inside her bra, and reached forher nipples.Her resistance made it more exciting. I carried her down,half pulling half supporting, and she was now in my lap, herpetticoat riding up to show milky white thighs! Bhabhi, apne hathonse apki panty utarni hai mujhe. Bhaiya, please –sorry – ye kya karrahe ho. Saali, ye dekh kya kiya tune I said and placed her hand onmy cock. She knew she had to bargain—she said, achchha, main isesahla doongi, fir chhod doge mujhe? Aur nipple? I asked. Bhaiya---achchha choos lena, par please, is se aage naheen. I sucked on herlips, tonguing my way into her mouth, pulling off her blouse. Then Iunhooked her bra, and yanked it off while she protested weakly, andfreed her nipples .I just looked at them and said –Namita, promise naheen karta, parapne hathon se apne nipple mere munh mein daal, to sochunga. Shelifted her smallish boobs, with her sweet trembling hands and offeredthe nipples – hard and pink. Lo bhaiya! I stared at the beauties – lona, choos lo, please kisi ko batana naheen. I opened my mouth and shemoved front to place her nipples in my mouth. I sucked noisily, andasked her to keep feeding me. Lund sahlao bhabhi, I said. She rubbedmy cock over my pants, so I slapped her, and said, bahar nikaal ise.She unzipped my pant, and pulled it out with effort.. I smiled andagain took the nipples in my mouth –biting them. Naheen, pleasebhaiya, kato naheen, manoj ko pata chal jayega. I was thrilled, andlicked her boobs all over, reaching with my tongue to her underarm. Ismelt her underarms, and licked them long and wet, and she squirmedand moaned. Kya kar rahe ho? Nammu, I said, ab panty – naheen, pleasenaheen bhaiya. **** naheen karna please. OK, **** naheen karunga, parpanty utarni hai mujhe – so saying, I pulled at het panty, and shepleaded – naheen please **** naheen karna. OK baba, choot dekhni haimujhe.Naheen bhaiya, please .I slapped her again – saali, chubbadalunga nipples, fir batana manoj ko kya hua tha. Bhaiya, panty utarkar kya karoge – choot, teri choot chahiye muje. Par apne promisekiya tha – ok promise, **** naheen karunga, par teri panty apnehathon se utarkar, teri choot dekhunga. Bhaiya, she protested weekly,and I pulled off her panty ! I showed it to her .Dekh namita – kitnigeeli hai teri panty. I touched her cheek with the wet panty and shesquirmed. I then licked her panty –she looked excited and surprised –I said -- Namita, apni panty pakdo – she held it, trying to hide it –Namita, I snapped – apne haath se apni panty mujhe sunghao. KYA? Shesaid.I gave her a tight slap –suna naheen? Meekly she put the lovelydripping panty to my face. I inhaled, and put my tongue out. Bhaiya –she said. Daal mere munh mein I ordered. She put it in my mouth, andI sucked the wet crotch noisily. She looked shocked, as I sucked thepanty with its feminine juices. Namita, ab ye juice mujhe teri chootse chaatna hai. Bhaiya – apne kaha tha—jaanghe kholo namita, ****naheen karunga – teri choot taste karni hai mujhe ! she protested –kya keh rahe ho bhaiya --- but she obeyed, and as I spread her cuntlips, she squirmed. Wow, nammu, kitni pyaari hai, kitni geeli geeli,kitni gulabi hai teri choot. Namita, main promise yaad rakhunga, partu enjoy to kar mera choot chaatna. Haan bhaiya – she said and I wassurpised to hear her consenting so easily. Namita, teri ye gulabichoot, I said, rubbing her pink slit inside, ye kaali kaali geelijhaante, ye khushbu kitni achhi hai, kitna chaatta hoga Manoj ise –wo to kabhi naheen – she stopped, and I said – kya? To kya chootnaheen chatta wo teri? Naheen bhaiya—tabhi dekh rahi thee wo fotos.She kept quiet. I dived in and licked and bit and sucked on her sweetpussy. She squirmed and moaned aloud, and thrashed around while Ikept sucking. OOOH, oh bhaiya, ahhh. I asked --- achchha lag rahahai ? she replied – haan bhaiya -- chato, aur chato I was happilysurprised. I turned her around and offered my cock – main chaattahoon, tu bhi to le le ise munh mein. I never expected it to work soeasily --the shyness gone, she opened her mouth, and holding my cock,licked and sucked it. Overjoyed, I dived back into her pussy, 69 ingnow, when she screamed – bhaiya, daaal do. Kya? I snapped. **** karo,chod do bhaiya. I said, manoj ka kya? Tu to keh rahi thee **** matkarna ? ab mujhe **** karwana hai bhaiya, please --ghused do, jaldi,chod do mujhe bhaiya, chod do, ragad do meri choot ko aaj.I parted her willing thighs, and pushed my hard cock into her wetpussy. She was tight, and I enjoyed the warm depths of her lovelycunt on my cock. She muffled her screams and moans by biting herhand, and I had a tough time controlling the sounds so the otherpassengers would'nt hear us. I ****ed her hard, and she clung to meand kissed me wetly -- while I licked and sucked her nipples as Ipounded her. After we came, she slept naked in my arms, till thetrain stopped somewhere. We woke up, dressed, and in the morningmanoj came to receive us at the station. We said good bye, and manojthanked me -- apko takleef di. Naheen naheen, kya bhabhi, sumjhayiyena ise. Acha bhaiya, aayiga ghar pe, please. She said meaning fully

No comments:

Post a Comment